Does your life feel out of control?
Are you in charge of your life, or is life in charge of you?
There are so many things we want to control but can’t find the way.
- How is my house always dirty?
- My son’s coach plays favorites. My son is not one of them. Grr.
- Why can’t these people drive the speed limit or get out of my way?
- Why won’t my husband help out more?
- Why are we always broke?
- How can they afford to go on all those vacations?
- Why am I the only person who can change out the toilet paper?
- Don’t teachers know we have other things to do besides homework all night?
- Why is my boss so critical?
- Why aren’t my children more respectful and well behaved?
- I never have enough time.
We get frustrated.
We get overwhelmed.
Instead of finding solutions, we just turn it all off. We escape reality and comfort ourselves with pleasure.
- We drink.
- We shop.
- We eat comfort foods.
- We binge watch Netflix.
- We scroll mindlessly through Facebook or achieve level 682 in Candy Crush.
We find comfort. But, it is only temporary. When we wake up in the morning, it is all there again… plus a few more pounds… or a nasty hangover… or any empty bank account… or a worn spot on the couch. We do it all again.
How do I regain control of my life?
How do I get a different result at the end of my day?
If you keep doing the same things, you will keep getting the same results.
If you want a new result, you have to start taking different actions. Imagine what your life could be like.
If you are ready to get control over your life, click here for a FREE Life Assessment.